What is coaching
The official definition by the International Coach Federation is: “Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.“
I work with managers, executives and leaders, supporting them in their role to maximise potential, improve performance, create sustainable change and enhance leadership skills.
I work one to one with each individual identifying their strengths, areas of improvement, goals, visions, raising awareness of patterns of behaviour, providing challenging feedback, increasing employee engagement and lots more.
Benefits reported by my clients
- Greater self awareness
- Increased confidence
- Enhanced capability and self motivation
- Improved communication skills
- Adaptability to change
- Greater capacity for emotional intelligence and range
- Insights into patterns of behaviour and making conscious choices of how they want to show up
- Conflict resolution and ability to manage challenging situations
- Getting the most of their teams
I facilitate workshops partnering with other coaches to support teams with a focus on team alignment, conflict resolution and visioning. If you have a specific focus you would like to run a workshop on, I am open to discussions and putting something together.
For further information or to arrange a meeting to discuss further please call Sonia on 07786837648 or email Sonia@creatingserenity.com